grass pasture

grass pasture
Honor & majesty are before Him; Strength & beauty are in His sanctuary. {Psalm 96:6}

Monday, November 22, 2010

Splash me a little. Awaken me a little. Surprise me a little.

Happy morning!

This past Friday, I was super stressed about direction for the coming season. Before Thursday, I was SO sure that I was going to be core group leading again for the Spring Burn Internship. But now I am torn in the middle between two options. I can core group lead again OR I can go onto Intro Staff.
Friday, I could not pay attention at the Burn Service. I stepped out even before worship ended and my friend, Kayla, talked with me outside of the service. We talked about our fears about the future. She prayed for me, but I think my attitude kept me from receiving much from the Lord that night.
But! On Saturday, the Lord really gave me peace about the direction He was to send me in. Praise God!!
...As of now, I am leaning toward doing Intro Staff for various reasons that I will share later :) But I haven't gotten a 100%, definite go from the Lord, so I'm still praying about it.

For all who read this, please pray for me.
Blessings,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment