grass pasture

grass pasture
Honor & majesty are before Him; Strength & beauty are in His sanctuary. {Psalm 96:6}

Friday, September 2, 2011

Autumn's Arrival. Lift Up Your Voice For Justice.

Autumn's breeze has come so suddenly. Already we're turning off the a.c. in our cars and rolling down our windows to feel & take in the sweet breath of creation. Summer is no longer my favorite season. I love all the change that comes with Autumn. The air. The leaves. Marked Conference was a teen gathering we had mid-August. The vision was to reveal Jesus to the youth of this region. And that they'd be so impacted that they'd live lifestyles of radical obedience to God. Between 100 - 200 came from Fredericksburg, Richmond, Colonial Beach, Harrisonburg and other various cities in Virginia. Many experienced God in ways they never had before! Praise the Lord!!

At the end of August, about 30 new Burn Interns arrived at the Prayer Furnace. They are currently taking David Bradshaw's Priesthood class to learn about ministry to God. I like them a lot. :) They are boldly engaging in prayer and seeking the Lord in His Word. I know many of them have been touched already though it is only the beginning of four months in the internship. I'll keep you all updated on their encounters and transformations! I know you all want a testimony, but I can't think of one at the moment!!

Earthquake:
Even though I have taken a class on the End Times and hear often about preparing our hearts, I feel I have grown dull to the reality that I must have and KEEP understanding concerning the End Times. Even if the Lord does not return in this generation, we must clearly teach our children about what is to come. Matthew 25 is an important passage concerning the time of the Lord's return.

Prayer Room - Intercession:
>Genesis 12:3 says, "I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you..." concerning Israel. Therefore pray that the US government would be one to bless Israel and do what's best for that country. There has been talk about dividing Israel. If it happens, it won't be good for America.

>California

Personal:
Since Aug, God has been reminding me that He is my Father again. It's so simple, but knowing that He's my Father changes everything. Ever.ry.thing. I know that NO insecurity can stand when I start to understand more and more of His delight over me. Just receiving His love gives me confidence and drives out fear! Coming out of a season where I wanted to mostly isolate myself, I am re-learning that two realities are needed concerning worship/devotion. One, I need to spend time alone with God. Just like a husband and wife need to spend quality time together alone, so do I have to spend that time with Him in the secret place. Two, I need to spend time in worship with other believers too. Having both keeps my heart in a good place. Alone, I get to hear what He wants to speak only to me t
o move my heart in love for Him and in a body, I get to receive revelation that He is giving to others as well as having a context where I can share revelation He's giving me!!

Isaiah 43

India


The Lord has really been breaking my heart for the youth in India. Some time ago, I had a graphic dream with young men and mostly young women committing suicide. Without much se
arching, I found that suicide in India among youth is one of the highest in the world. Since then, the Lord has been giving me a burden to pray for them. I also found women are sometimes burned to death by their husbands if they have baby girls, not boys. I do not know how widespread this is, but I am praying that God would raise up spiritual fathers in India that would know Him!! Please pray with me! Ask God to give you His burden for nation[s], and He'll be faithful to give if you are open to receive it.


Nefarious: Merchant of Souls

This was a documentary that I watched about two months ago at the Byrd Theatre in Richmond, Va. It is about human sex trafficking in different countries, all the way in Thailand to Amsterdam to right here, under our noses-in the United States. It is hard to watch, but I'd recommend it to anyone who is not too young. There is no nudity, but there are shots of the red light district in Amsterdam for example that might be too much for someone too young. This was produced by Christians (ExodusCry) who want to see captives get set free. Go to: nefariousdocumentary.com for more information.














CSS classes: Joshua & Song of Solomon

Prayer Requests: discipline, walk worthy of my calling, return to first love

No comments:

Post a Comment