grass pasture

grass pasture
Honor & majesty are before Him; Strength & beauty are in His sanctuary. {Psalm 96:6}

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jesus, my everything

What am I doing right now? I am listening to Christina Aguilera's "I Turn to You" and I don't know if she is singing about the Lord, but that's how I'm listening to it...I feel like I'm in a season of turning. It is a season of burning. All security that has come from anything/anyone other than God is losing its grasp...
Everything I'am holding on to is disappearing. I can't hold on to my bank account. I can't hold on to my possessions. I can not hold on to people, I can not lean on them as my strength. I can not depend fully on family to be my support. I can not even depend on my church to be there for me all the time. Who can do it?? Who is able? Whose love is able to sustain me???? God. My Lord. My Beloved. The Lover. [I will try to expound more on this later...]

Tomorrow, all of us Burn interns are going to Washington DC to stand in front of the White House. A senator has asked that at least a hundred people stand outside the White House with LIFE tape across their mouth, and pray for the ending of abortion. There will be press. And I have a feeling this will be one of the most critical events I have ever been a part of so far. Please pray for us and pray together with us for the ending of abortion-that our government will promote the sanctity of life in the healthcare bill. If not, abortion will grow at an unprecedented level if this bill is passed. Taxes we pay will go to fund this mass genocide. I pray it will not happen. God have mercy on America.

No comments:

Post a Comment