grass pasture

grass pasture
Honor & majesty are before Him; Strength & beauty are in His sanctuary. {Psalm 96:6}

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thoughts & Thanks

I just finished reading a little ditty this morning by Norman Grubb on Romans 6-8, how we in Christ have died to ourselves and have new life in Christ. It's so freeing to know that since our life is now hidden in Christ-it is no longer I who lives but Christ in me, the hope of glory. A beautiful thing is that every time there is truth that is revealed to me, I feel like I am still on that shore of God's endless ocean. Still learning and growing and discovering new treasures. I love the fact that I can know the Lord deeper, but also always be at the beginning of Him because He is eternal~
There is one point Norman made in his compilation about the lie of Satan that we are independent selves. But the reality is we belong to the one who owns us-our Bridegroom Christ Jesus or the Enemy. We are vessels. It's incredible to think I used to not belong to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment